Why Ultimate / for vendors and implementers
success stories told by the real leaders of the market
Our famous colleagues can boast of megabytes of sugar-sweet laudations created by their PR services, but one can’t argue with the facts: the Ultima solutions are used by the leaders in their market segments:
- Ultimate e-Trade® — Ulmart, the first-rate Internet-retailer in the Russian Federation,
- Ultimate e-Trade® — Partsdirect.ru, the leading supplier of the electronics' spare parts in the Russian Federation,
- Ultimate e-Service® — Ruki iz Plech, one of the largest chains of the multi-functional post-warranty electronics service-centers in the Russian Federation.
A properly organized introduction of the Ultima solutions takes, on the average (meaning up to 200 users; the organization of the customer’s business processes is not very different from those common for this market), no more than 3-4 months.
Prooflinks: one and two.
- The functionality and the business processes of the standard-delivery Ultima solutions (designed in the base) cover slightly less than all the reasonable needs of the medium and large business clients — usually with the quality level equal to “exceeding expectations”,
- The implementation of the additional options is done easily and in a quick tempo, because the developers’ productivity on the Ultimate Solid platform is way higher than the same of, let’s say, SAP, on average, by times. The reason is, again, the technical superiority of the platform named Ultimate Solid.
Licensing costs and special payment terms
1300 euro for an achievement-oriented (NOT just bearing a name!) user (excluding any configuration and optional components’ costs; click here for details).
In addition to the multiple advantage of the price compared to SAP, MS and other Siebels, Ultima supplies you with:
- unique (for our market) conditions enabling the customers to pay for the licenses as follows: the payment is carried out after the entry into operation (with the possibility of a long-term payment in installments),
- most of the project costs are also paid by the client after the solution enters the commercial operation,
- non-defeatable guarantee of the project success (= client satisfaction): money-back. You tried it, you didn’t like it? — Without further ado we will give back even that small amount of the prepayment which was transferred by the client before the launch.
Details — see the same link.
Transparent conditions of the affiliate program and the commercial viability guarantees
Ultima exerts a strict control over the conditions of transactions for its own products; our partners have a guarantee protection against dumping: theoretical profit may be less than the actual profit solely as a result of a poorly organized fixed price project.
Short implementation period allows our partners to provide rationale for their potential customers as to the reasonable limits for the implementation budgets – NOT to the detriment of the partners’ own profits: the hourly rates for the services are inflexibly fixed.
Similarly, due to the combination of the already mentioned developers’
productivity at Ultimate Solid and the fixed highly-profitably rates for the services, the partners of the Ultima company are happy to
see the high level of income that the maintenance process brings — and
the clients are happy because of the low TCO.
Details — on the partner site.